PROTOCOL HD is an industrial grade coolant formulated for higher temperature, heavy-duty continuous use operations.
PROTOCOL HD includes additional ferrous metal inhibitors designed to mitigate cavitation corrosion on wet-sleeve liners in natural gas fired engines.
The higher temperature tolerance of our HD coolant makes it well suited for the following applications:
- Natural Gas Compression Engines
- Direct or Indirect Fired Line Heaters
- High and Low Speed Stationary Engines
- Standby Generators
- LNG Vaporizers
- Air Compressor Engines
- Heat Tracing Applications
Thermal Fluid Technologies, Inc.
"Performance products of unparalleled quality and value"
Corporate Headquarters Fort Mill, SC 29716
(803) 802-5070 email@example.com
Copyright Thermal Fluid Technologies, Inc. ©2016 All Rights Reserved